Friday, October 26, 2007

Ovulation day!

Well today is the equivelant of ovulation day or egg retrieval day or conception day whatever you want to call it. Tomorrow the 2ww begins although since I'll be in Chicago the wait will be longer than two weeks (16 days til hpt and 17 days til Beta). The EV injection really hurt today. I've already started bleeding every time I have an IM injection. I talked to a nurse about it today (at work - most of the professors on the hall where my office is are nursing profs who were Nurse Practicioners and then most got their PhDs after that although the one I talked to today doesn't have a PhD). Anyhow my colleague at work gave me some good tips so that hopefully it won't hurt as much although the bleeding just depends on what he hits. Tomorrow I start the PIO. My hips will soon become a pin cushion. OUCH!

No comments: