We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Might be the flu
Wendy just told me that all 4 of them in Chicago have been throwing up. So this might not be morning sickness. I guess I could have taken today off then! I kept telling Paul last night I didn't think I could teach today, but I thought if it was m/s that I can't very well take off for that as I might have m/s the rest of the semester (4 weeks including this week). Plus I had cancelled class last week Wed/Fri due to the conference so I felt I needed to come in today. The good news is that hopefully I won't feel THIS sick for another 10 weeks or so. We shall see. I guess there's no way to tell thus far whether it's m/s or the flu or a combination of the two. I'm going to take it easy tomorrow except for one mtg at school at 2pm although if I am still feeling sick I might just tell them I have the flu and not go (since I very well might!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment