I can't believe Nadia is already eight months old. She's growing up TOO fast! Here are some photos to show how much she's grown.
10 days old (7/2/08)
1 month old (7/24/08)
2 months old (8/24/08)
3 months old (9/25/08)
4 months old (10/25/08)
5 months old (11/24/08)
6 months old (12/25/08)
7 months old (1/25/09)
A few things Nadia dislikes include: Mommy only letting her have 4 ounces of milk before she's burped (she wants to keep drinking!), having a bib put on or taken off when she's in her highchair, having her face cleaned during or after eating solids, and putting her arms through sleeves when she's getting dressed (although she does help now which makes it go a little faster).
Nadia's skills include sitting independently, going from lying down to sitting up, feeding herself larger finger foods, babbling all the time, saying "dada" when she sees Daddy (sometimes), pulling herself up to a standing position, turning off a light switch, sleeping an average of 11 hours straight at night, and moving around the room through a combination of crawling, scooting (mostly backwards), and a lot of rolling. I think that during this month she is really going to take off in terms of her mobility. Baby proofing here we come! :-)
I woke up with a fever and sore throat. I'm praying I'll feel better soon and that I won't pass this on to Nadia or Paul. I teach tonight and then have a meeting for work tomorrow night in Harrisburg, but then I'll have 11 days off. Yay!
2 comments:
Happy 8 month birthday Nadia!
get better soon, Ruthie! and congratulations on Nadia turning 8 months old!!! Also, it was cool to see that now you are using the Bjorn bib :-)
Post a Comment