We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Beta Results!
My hCG today was 1,033 compared to 395 on this day with Nadia. I think those of you who selected twins on the poll were correct! I'll have another Beta on Wednesday and then my first ultrasound next week. Paul is in shock. I am thrilled. I always wanted to have at least 3 children, and for awhile there I began to lose hope I'd ever have any. Then I thought Nadia might be our one and only. I am so excited to think we might have 3 children after all although our hands will be full to have 3 under the age of 18 months! I can't wait for the ultrasound next week when we will find out for sure if I'm carrying one, two, or three babies. I am definitely pregnant! PTL!!! YAHOO! :-) Here are the hpt pics. I didn't do one today, and I don't plan to use the last three.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You may be right about the twins, but just to let you know, my beta was 1,177 at 18dpo and I only had one baby. BUT you never know!!!
I was anxiously awaiting your BETA numbers, little did I realize they were BELOW the vacation blog! lol anyway, congrats Ruth and Paul. I voted for twins but I just want you to have a happy and healthy baby just like your beautiful daughter!
Such good numbers. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment