Monday, May 11, 2009

TWO LINES!!!

I'll write more later about our trip, but I had to come over to the internet cafe here at the resort to post the VERY happy news that I saw TWO lines on the hpt this morning! PTL!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!! At first only the one came up and I was trying to tell myself it could be too early (7dp5dt) and not to get upset yet, but then the second line popped up! It's not very dark, but it's DEFINITELY there. With my pgcy with Nadia I had a BFN at 5dp6dt and didn't test again until 8dp6dt so this is earlier than last time. I have to wait an entire week for the Beta, but I brought enough hpts with me so I can test once a day until we leave. Hoping the line is darker by the end of the week! I am sooooooooooo thankful!!! Please keep our baby or babies in your prayers. My due date is January 20, 2010 in case you were wondering, LOL. :-) Nadia is going to be a big sister!!!!!!!! I told Paul right after I tested (5am) and told Paul's mom when I saw her at 6am and told Paul's dad closer to 8am. So they were the only ones to find out in person, and although I'd rather call my mom to tell her, I sent her an email before writing this post. Thanks for ALL your prayers up until this point, and please keep praying. As one who has had a miscarriage before I know not to take anything for granted! Praying for another super sticky BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

That's wonderful news, Ruth! I'll keep praying that all continues to go well. Just a sidenote...Jan 20th is a pretty special day around here - it's Matthew's b-day as well! And if you were to go late, Katelyn's is the 23rd! Have fun in Antigua! Wish I were there!

Sprout's House said...

OH YAYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!! Sticky BFP it is going to be. Big congrats dear and what a happy belated Mom's Day gift!!!

Believeitwillhappen said...

Great news. My due date is December 20th. Can't wait to hear about your trip and the BETA numbers. Enjoy the week!

Mama Bear said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!! praying for a big fat sticky positive and a happy and healthy 9 more months!!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS RUTH!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to follow this pregnancy with you too! :D:D

Cathy said...

Yahoo!!!! it's funny I was actually wondering when you'd be due, and I figured February so I'm glad you straightened that out!!lol
Enjoy your vacation and rest up...Will anxiously await your updated HPTs!!! (even though I voted for 8dpt, I'm glad I was wrong)

Lucia said...

YES!!!!!! so glad I came to check your blog this morning!!!! What a belataed mother's day gift ;-)

Well, I was already feeling pretty optimistic, especially after the heartburn symptom. Now I am praying for darkening HPT lines and can't wait for the first u/s. I am betting on... twins :-) :-) :-)

Gretchen said...

YAY Ruth! Very big Congrats!!! Super sticky!!! Stick, stick, stick little beans!!! :0)!!!!

TylerandBrianne said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. God always has a plan mapped out. God kned you did not need any to freeze. I am also betting on twins.

The Adventures of Jing and Ying said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

WOW!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Erica