
We haven't seen Paul since Sunday morning. We miss him! Well I can't speak for Ian, but I know Nadia and I have missed him. He's supposed to arrive here around 5pm as we're meeting a former roomate of mine (from when I lived in Annapolis) for dinner at Panera. I have particularly missed Paul during the night as I've been a "single parent" the past 4 nights. That's one perk of bottle feeding Ian more is that Paul can help more with the night time feedings. At about 12:30am on Tuesday morning both kids were crying. I really was wishing Paul was around as I tried to nurse Ian and console Nadia. The ribbon around her dog's neck (stuffed animal) had gotten stuck on a finger. OUCH! I cut the ribbon off so that won't happen again! Ian hasn't been sleeping well. For example, last night I put him down at 8:20 and he woke up at 10:30, 2:30, 5:10, and 7:20. Nadia woke up at 6:20 so his sleeping in unntil 7:20 didn't help me out at all. Every time I experience a few days without Paul my awe of single parents increases. I'm very grateful I have a hubby who can help me take care of our two kiddos!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment