
Sometimes I wish PA didn't participate in DST. That's not enough motivation for me to want to move to Arizona though. The last two nights the kids were put down about one hour later than usual (8pm for Ian and 8:30 for Nadia), and the last two mornings they've woken up an hour earlier than usual, which means they lost about two hours of sleep each night. Not Fun. This morning I let both of them cry and didn't get them until 6:25 (Ian) and 6:45 (Nadia) since that will be 5:25 in two days. I hope their bodies adjust soon in terms of what time to wake up or they'll be starting their day around 4am beginning on Sunday. The good news is that Ian's afternoon nap was long today (80 minutes). WOOHOO! My friend, Cheri, whom I hadn't seen for a couple of months came over to visit from 12-2, and I really enjoyed chatting with her while they napped. Both kids woke up before she left (even though Nadia slept for 2 hours) so she also got to see them a little. This picture (at left) is another that my sister, Wendy, took in Maryland.
As you can see from the pics in yesterday's and today's posts, Ian really enjoys playing the piano. You can see from this pic (at right) that he plays it VERY boisterously. I keep thinking he's hurting his hands due to how hard he's banging the keys, but he just laughs and squeals with delight. Yesterday he was laughing so much that both Nadia and I joined in and were laughing with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment