As I worked on making a photo book last night for the first time in three months I realized exactly how few pictures I had taken in that time frame. Hopefully I will take more this month because I was planning on ordering a photo book by the end of this month using some free codes from Shutterfly before they expire. I did take several videos today of the kids. I took one of Nadia playing one of the songs at the end of her piano book, and two of Oliver singing two songs. I also took two at the AWANA games this evening. The event shown that Ian was participating in (Sparks train) his team came in first, and the event shown that Nadia was participating in (stacking buckets) her team came in second place. Next I need to take one of Ian reading to show how much progress he has made!
We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Friday, March 4, 2016
Sparks-a-Rama
As I worked on making a photo book last night for the first time in three months I realized exactly how few pictures I had taken in that time frame. Hopefully I will take more this month because I was planning on ordering a photo book by the end of this month using some free codes from Shutterfly before they expire. I did take several videos today of the kids. I took one of Nadia playing one of the songs at the end of her piano book, and two of Oliver singing two songs. I also took two at the AWANA games this evening. The event shown that Ian was participating in (Sparks train) his team came in first, and the event shown that Nadia was participating in (stacking buckets) her team came in second place. Next I need to take one of Ian reading to show how much progress he has made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment