Spring has technically been here for about one month, but it has really felt like spring the last few days. Yesterday I took great delight in wearing my new sandals to work (along with pants and a short sleeve blouse). I love it when the temps are in the 70's. I wouldn't mind living in a place where this was what the weather was like most of the year. I love wearing sandals as long as they don't have anything that's supposed to go in between my toes. I wear them as much as possible. I also like it when it's warm enough that I can wear them without nylons. This means it's time to start painting my toenails again. That task will be much easier to accomplish than it was at this time last year.
Nadia and I went for a walk again yesterday morning, and Paul's parents took her for another walk in the afternoon. She got to enjoy the outside for quite awhile with them on her swing, in her stroller, etc. I had meetings at work at 1, 2, and 3. I left the 3rd meeting at 4pm even though it wasn't over yet. I stopped and got pizza on the way home. I was home about one hour before I left again to go to the Jamie Slocum concert. I felt badly about leaving Nadia again as she was very clingy since I had been gone for 4 1/2 hours, but I really wanted to go to the concert. I was supposed to meet Cheri for dinner at Subway before the concert, but I was running late in part because Paul had trouble getting the Menopur shot ready. I gave myself the Follistim shot easily as I've been on Follistim 7 other cycles. The concert was nice, and we had a little time to chat before it started.
1 comment:
Sending lots of baby dust your way. I never expected it to work this quickly, we are overjoyed. I'm praying for you!
Sheila
Post a Comment