My retrieval is set for 9am on Wednesday. We are to arrive at 8am so they can get the IV going etc. Paul's parents are going to come up and watch Nadia. We're supposed to be done around 1pm. Last time we left a lot later than that since I was throwing up for 5 hours and fainting every time I stood up. I was about to be admitted overnight, but I asked if I could be taken to the car by wheelchair. Please pray it will go more smoothly this time, but actually the most important prayer request is for the fertilization process on Wednesday. We want to hear a good report on Thursday that we have some embryos!!!
We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Trigger Tonight!
My retrieval is set for 9am on Wednesday. We are to arrive at 8am so they can get the IV going etc. Paul's parents are going to come up and watch Nadia. We're supposed to be done around 1pm. Last time we left a lot later than that since I was throwing up for 5 hours and fainting every time I stood up. I was about to be admitted overnight, but I asked if I could be taken to the car by wheelchair. Please pray it will go more smoothly this time, but actually the most important prayer request is for the fertilization process on Wednesday. We want to hear a good report on Thursday that we have some embryos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Luck Ruth!! I'm hoping and praying that this ER goes more smoothly and with better results than ever before!!! You deserve it! :)
Good luck!!!!!
Erica
My prayers are with you. I will not retrieve till Thursday. I hope I make it. We can be nervous together.
good luck Ruth! Hoping that this time everything will go smoothly and you will be able to got back soon to your little Nadia :-) tons of prayers for many little healthy embryos!
Post a Comment