Sunday, February 21, 2010

Puzzles Galore!

Ask anyone who has spent time with Nadia this week, and they will tell you that Nadia has been into doing puzzles All Day Long. She can do the 10 puzzles she's been working on lately very quickly all by herself. Pretty soon she'll be ready to move onto some harder ones.

The dress she's wearing today is size 2T, and I am happy that although it fits, there is growing room in terms of length (in contrast with the size 24m dresses that come just below her knee).

Over the last week Nadia has been asking me at least once a day to sit on the toilet, She says, "I go pee pee" and ponts to the toilet. She also said "I pooped" one time when she had a messy diaper. I do think it's time to start potty training her.

We had fun at the dessert social last night. Five couples played a version of the Newlywed Game. It was hillarious! Nadia's babysitter (Sarah) and her husband won. Gabby stayed at our house with Nadia, and we took Ian with us. There were some very yummy desserts including things to dip in a chocolate fountain.

We got home about 9:30pm, and I put Ian down at 10:15. His first stretch was one hour shorter than it had been the previous three nights. He spent about 5 1/4 hours in the Nap Nanny total between 10:15pm and 4:15am. So I didn't get more sleep altogether, but I got more past midnight. He went down much easier than usual at 2:45am, but he only lasted 10 minutes when I put him down after the next feeding. Hopefully the first stretch will be longer tonight as I need more than 5 hours of sleep. He slept in his car seat during the meal at church at noon today which helped me out as I had Nadia in my lap while she and I ate lunch.



1 comment:

Joy said...

Those are such cute pictures of Nadia doing the puzzles!