Last night I had Oliver wear the bumblebee sleeper I got for Nadia in October 2008 when she was 4 months old. It's still a little big for Oliver. I'll wait a bit before I have him wear it again, but I think he looks adorable, as did our previous two bumblebees! Ian was 8 months old when he wore it. I had used Picnik to make the collage in 2010. That site doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know of a free website for making photo collages (without a download)? The consignment shop closest to us is having a sale 40% off everything tomorrow, and Paul's parents are coming up to visit us tomorrow while Paul is at PSU (a week from today there should be TWO Dr. Kennedys in this house!). I'm hoping to get Oliver some clothing in size 3-6 month as he's a growing boy and won't be in 0-3 month clothes for too many more weeks!
This week I've been working on several things with Nadia - syllables, putting a period at the end of a sentence, writing, sounding words out, etc. Next month I want to start using a curriculum with her. I'll decide in the next couple of weeks whether I'll use Sonlight or My Father's World first (I already purchased both of them). I told her I wanted her to write a story today. One one paper she wrote "Jona ran awa from God." Jona sald on a bot." (translation: Jonah ran away from God. Jonah sailed on a boat.) On the second she wrote "Noa bilt a arc. A flud cam evrewar." (translation: Noah built a ark. A flood came everywhere.)![]() |
| Nadia at 4 months old (10/31/08) |


No comments:
Post a Comment