For several weeks the plan had been for us to go roller skating this morning. A local skating rink has a session at 10:00am on Tuesdays. I have gotten used to taking the three kids most places by myself, but I knew I couldn't take them all roller skating by myself. Our plans changed when we awoke to a winter wonderland outside. Ian was thrilled at the sight of SNOW, and Nadia was disappointed because she really wanted to go roller skating. It would have been Ian's first time roller skating. We should be able to go a couple of times during Paul's six week break in between the fall and spring semesters. Paul and Nadia are supposed to go bowling tomorrow with one of the homeschooling groups. Hopefully that will still happen!
I submitted three more applications for Paul today, which puts the total at fourteen, and I am almost done with another one.
Oliver's big accomplishment for the day was adding another word to his vocabulary. When I was leaving his bedroom after putting him in his crib for his nap, he waved to me and said "bye bye." At dinner I asked him to say "bye bye" to show Daddy his new word, and he said "bye bye" on command and also waved again. Yay, Oliver!
I'd ask for prayer for Paul's mom. She ended up back in the hospital today. She really wants to join us for Thanksgiving as aside from a brief visit at one soccer game, we haven't seen them in three months.


No comments:
Post a Comment