Sunday, October 4, 2009

Many Blessings...

1. Nadia slept in until 6:30 this morning. That may sound like an oxymoron, but considering she woke up at 5:15 the last two mornings, the extra hour was greatly appreciated.

2. Paul's parents came up last night to join us for dinner at Applebee's. Nadia enjoyed the pb&j sandwich I had brought for her to eat. Several of us (including Nadia) shared a big yummy chocolate chip cookie sundae for dessert at the end.

3. After dinner, Paul's parents watched Nadia while Paul & I went to a concert. There were four different artists - Chris Sligh (who was a finalist on the 6th season of American Idol), Aaron Shust, Meredith Andrews, and Andrew Witt. Witt was our least favorite, and Aaron Shust was our most favorite. The concert only cost $10 (and that covered admission + a t-shirt), and it was held at a church only 10 minutes from our home. It was nice to have a date with my hubby!

4. Last night Paul's parents brought us our son's crib. I am glad we got it for $50 (Craigslist) and that Paul's parents were able to pick it up for us.

5. I felt great while teaching on Thursday night; this was a great improvement over how I felt when teaching on Monday and Tuesday.

6. I haven't had any contractions for a week. Hopefully they won't return until January.
7. Aside from the "bright spot," our son got a good report on Wednesday.

No comments: