Yesterday afternoon while I was grading papers in my office, I started to get a really sore throat, and my nose started running incessantly. Unfortunately that continued throughout class last night (along with a headache and mild fever). I wanted to go to bed early last night, but I stayed up so that I could talk to Paul on the phone after he finished his exam. I still feel pretty lousy today, but of course moms don't get sick days. If Nadia gave me this cold, then I understand why she was crying so much that first night. My throat was really, really hurting last night. Thankfully the only symptom she seems to have is a mild runny nose. This is her third cold, but so far it seems to be the mildest of the three. I hope I'm feeling better soon as well and that neither of us pass this on to Paul.
We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Walls and Balls
Yesterday afternoon while I was grading papers in my office, I started to get a really sore throat, and my nose started running incessantly. Unfortunately that continued throughout class last night (along with a headache and mild fever). I wanted to go to bed early last night, but I stayed up so that I could talk to Paul on the phone after he finished his exam. I still feel pretty lousy today, but of course moms don't get sick days. If Nadia gave me this cold, then I understand why she was crying so much that first night. My throat was really, really hurting last night. Thankfully the only symptom she seems to have is a mild runny nose. This is her third cold, but so far it seems to be the mildest of the three. I hope I'm feeling better soon as well and that neither of us pass this on to Paul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment