Friday, July 5, 2013

Foto Friday

Nadia and Grandpa played Candyland, dominoes, a Curious George game, Trouble, and the Ladybug Game.
After the parade, we took advantage of free pony rides for Nadia and Ian. There also was a free small petting zoo.

As always, Nadia's favorite part of the parade was picking up lots of candy!
Ian was looking forward to seeing the fire engines, and his favorite part was a float with a person wearing a bear costume.
Oliver's favorite part of the parade were the bands. He was waving his arms like a conductor!




 
After the kids woke up from their naps, my parents went with the kids and me to the swimming pool!


 
 
Nadia and Ian enjoyed their first fireworks! I learned how to use the manual mode to take many pics of the fireworks.



P.S. I took a lot more pictures! More to come in the next few days. :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I LOVE THE FIREWORK PIC!! :) I have tried so many times to take pictures of fireworks and they always turn out blurry and bad. Yours was great!! :)