My swelling is going down a lot. My calves are now back to normal. I had almost forgotten what they used to look like, LOL. My feet and ankles have improved some, but they're still not back to normal. I am hopeful though that probably by Tuesday (2 weeks after having her) that they will be their
normal size. I want to be weighed at her doctor appt on Wed as the scale didn't show much improvement last Tues, but I think a lot of it was water weight. I've been wearing non-maternity clothes so it seem I must have lost most of the weight. I hope so anyhow!
Nadia met 2 of her 8 cousins today (and cousin #9 will be born in November). Brandi (who will turn 14 in August) was thrilled to hold Nadia. Of course Grandma and Pop Pop also took their turns holding her as well. :-) Shawn (age 12) assembled one of her toys for her (ball popper).
2 comments:
So glad to hear about the house and I just LOVE seeing pictures of that baby....she's SO adorable!!!!
oh the sleepless nights are the worst! you are doing awesome! good news on the house I hope everything goes great! she is so precious!
Post a Comment