Just in case anyone was thinking maybe my hpt at 14dpo might have been "too early" - the Beta confirmed I am not pg. I felt badly for the nurse. What a job to have to have to deliver news like that; on the flipside she gets the happy job of calling with good news also, but I am sure she has to make more sad calls than happy calls. Our appointment with the RE has been scheduled for August 30 to discuss this cycle as well as the FET.
Well I am off to Staples to drop off our adoption profile to make 10 more copies to send to Cathy.
1 comment:
Ruth, I am soo sorry -- there really are no words -- except I do know how you feel, the FET is a breeze compared to IVF, we had one make it too - ofcourse we ended up being parents through adoption and the grace of God.
I know it is so hard but please know God has your baby hand picked for you and when you finally receive this blessing you are going to be the best mommy in the world!! you are in my prayers if you ever need anythimg I;m here!
Post a Comment