Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nurse already called back

That was fast! She said #1 yes I do have to have a blood test, #2 yes I may come in today, and #3 they automatically schedule a follow-up appointment 2 weeks after a negative result in which we discuss what happened with the doctor and make future plans (such as FET plans). So I will go in today as I really don't want any more PIO injections. She said if I go in before 10am I will get the results today. I'm going to ask Paul to come in with me for moral support. He stayed home with me yesterday, and he's staying home with me again today. He was a real sweetheart yesterday. I am giving a final exam at school today; so I at least need to get my act together by then. Yesterday and today I've just had this feeling that I just want to stay home.

1 comment:

lysb said...

Oh Ruthie! Praying like mad for you today. lots of love