Well the bloating that I was excited about on Thursday has subsided the last few days. The only "symptom" I can possibly construe to be a pgcy symptom is that I have been nauseous more often than not since Saturday evening. Of course this could be from the progesterone (injections) or from nerves of the suspense of "am I pg or not." I would rather the cause be that I am pg. When I was pg in 2005 I got very nauseous the evening of 11dpo (ran from the kitchen as the chicken I was cooking made me want to throw up and that never had happened before) and I got the bfp at 12dpo the next morning. I was nauseous more often than not during my brief pgcy that summer. At first I really thought it was the "suspense" getting to me, but I have been at work this afternoon and for the most part very distracted and while in the middle of something I think - wow does my stomach feel icky and I realize I have not been just thinking about ttc. So I am hoping pregnancy is the cause. I guess I'll find out soon enough if the nausea is pscyhologically induced or physiologically induced! I admit this morning I was wishing I had tested this morning. I usually do test at 12dpo. But I have decided this time to test only when Paul is around, and he had already left for school so that means the earliest I will test is tomorrow (13dpo). Hoping whenever I do test I see two lines....
6 comments:
Hoping the nausea is a good sign! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't feel ANY different until about 6 weeks, so I wouldn't worry about absence of pg symptoms. The day I tested, I was convinced it would be negative bc I didn't feel any pg symptoms. :) Anything's possible!
Keeping you in my prayers, Ruth!
~Shelly
Can't wait for an update!!! I got your email (I was away for a few days there) and I'll try to get back to you about it soon. Feel free to call me if I take too long!
Like the commenter above, when I was pregnant with Michael, I didn't feel anything until I was six or seven weeks pregnant.
Ruth, I am on pins and needles (not as much as you, of course!). Hoping and praying for a positive HPT anytime soon....
Ruthie - keeping everything crossed for ya sweetie, praying for a positive HPT SOON!
Post a Comment