Monday, August 20, 2007

OUCH!

The pain intensified as the day went on yesterday. There are times it feels like someone is twisting my organs inside me, and other times it feels like someone has jabbed a knife into me and is moving it around. Extremely painful. I am hoping I feel better by tonight as tonight was going to be the one and only handbell rehearsal I could make this fall as starting next Monday I am teaching from 5:00-7:30pm (and handbells is from 6:30-8:00pm). And the handbells are playing next Sunday morning and then again two weeks later. But if I am in as much pain as I am right now, there is no way I'll be up to driving let alone standing during bell rehearsal. If I am still in this much pain tomorrow morning, I am going to ask to be seen by the doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is okay in there. I felt sooo much better on Friday and Saturday - I walked about 3 miles with Paul both days, did yardwork on Saturday, etc. I guess it's a case of two steps forward, three steps back. Well hopefully soon I'll resume taking steps forward again as I am ready to feel back to normal at least physically.

No comments: