1. Ian has gotten up between 6:30-6:45 the last three mornings!! YAHOO! I have loved DST the past 2 years - well the spring forward part anyhow. Falling back has never gone smoothly for them thus far. Nadia has adjusted smoothly to the time change, and she's still waking up around 7:00am.
2. Nadia is feeling better! On Saturday morning she said, "My fever hurts." I honestly didn't know she knew what a fever was, but she was correct. Her temperature was about 101 degrees. That is one plus for an older child. You have to play the guessing game a lot with younger children when they aren't as able to communicate what ails them. She still had a fever on Sunday, but thankfully she never developed any symptoms and seems back to normal.
3. On Friday I checked out "Chickens to the Rescue" from the library (along with some other books). I got the book with Nadia in mind, but Paul laughs his head off every time he reads it. He loves it! LOL!
4. Ian ate today! He ate 3.5 ounces of baby food (apples/blueberries) for me at lunch and then also fed himself 2 cheese curls. It was the first time he ever ATE a cheesecurl. In the past he only licked them. YAHOO! I gave him some Gerber puffs at dinner. He threw up. I'm going to try graham crackers next.
5. I am really, really excited about the weather forecast. It's supposed to be in the SIXTIES on Thursday and Friday. Playground, here we come!!!!
6. I'm really grateful that Jo told me about the Motivated Moms Planner. I am not following it 100% (I don't see the need to change the handtowels in all 3 bathrooms every other day for example), but in general I love it. She breaks big tasks (like cleaning out your refrigerator) into several small assignments. Our house is going to be cleaner than it was even when we were paying someone to come clean it every other week!
7. I'm thankful our kids get to see their grandparents way more often than I saw mine when I was a child. Paul's parents were up on Saturday, which was something Nadia was really looking forward to. They also brought the kids a few small toys which they've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of this week. I'm grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment