Sunday, June 26, 2016

Photo Dump

Oliver and I had a lot of one-on-one time the past two weeks when Nadia and Ian were at horse back riding camp (9-3) for 5 days and then art camp (10-1) for another 5 days. The last day of art camp I decided to try to get a few nice pictures of Oliver at the playground near the Children's Museum. I am pleased with the results! I am also glad that aside from Nadia's Little Mermaid rehearsals on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-12 this week, we didn't have much on our schedule for this week so we could make last minute plans to head to Maryland. I had planned to take them to Home Depot for a workshop and the Children's Museum for a hands-on archaeology program this coming Saturday (taught by a professor at Bloomsburg University), but we'll probably cancel those plans so we can stay in Maryland a bit longer. Tomorrow I'll take them to their make-up tennis lesson, the swimming pool, and a Ninja party at the library. Here are some photos from the last two weeks that I hadn't posted yet. I know some people take great pics with their cell phones, but let me tell you it is SO easy for me to tell which of these photos were taken with my phone and which were taken with my DSLR camera. I am thankful for my phone, but it in no way shape or form has replaced my camera!






She loves to spin herself in the air off the diving board!






Oliver playing a large Connect Four game in the Children's Museum.
Art camp was outdoors much of the time.


Oliver played for 3 hours with the girl pictured beside him. She also will be turning 4 in August.

No comments: