I didn't start doing birthday interviews with Nadia and Ian until their third birthdays, but I decided to do one for Oliver starting with when he turned 2 1/2. Here's two minutes with Oliver! I'm on a roll with two videos two days in a row! I know this shows his counting skills are lagging behind, but in his defense the boy can do a 25 piece jigsaw puzzle by himself! I'll make sure he can count at least to ten by the time he turns three (considering his siblings could count to thirteen before they turned two).
This picture (at right) is of Nadia working on her first 300 piece jigsaw puzzle. It's a collage of six Frozen characters; she's almost finished it, and she's done almost all of it by herself. Oliver has attempted to help her, but I've been trying to convince him that he's not ready for a 300 piece puzzle yet (that was marked as being for ages 9+). The boy loves puzzles!
The picture below is of Ian doing school work this morning. He hasn't been doing much lately, but today he asked me to do school work and we did! He hasn't been playing the iPad lately either. He's been totally consumed by Legos! Today he did some handwriting, math, and reading. The picture is of him flipping "eggs" with a spatula. After he read a word correctly (all of the words have a "th" in them), he flipped the egg over with a spatula. He thought it was a lot of fun!


1 comment:
AAAHHH! That video of Oliver is SO CUTE!! I'm so impressed with his speech!!! He blows Seth way out of the water in that ability. He's so precious, Ruth! Wish I could see all of your family more often. :) Love,
Jo
Post a Comment