Thursday, April 29, 2010

11.1 Pounds!!!

This morning Ian weighed 11lbs 1.5oz! He gained 27.5 ounces in 9 days! Wow!! We are going through many outfits a day, but he must be keeping more in than I realize as he's growing like a weed! I checked and by his birthdate he's now in the .4% for weight, which is an improvement as he was off the chart (less than 0%) 9 days ago. If he's compared by his EDD then he's at the 7% for weight. He's had another good day today in terms of napping. Last night wasn't great, but I attribute that to Paul not Ian. Paul put him to bed while I was in choir and he didn't put Ian inside the snowsuit. Ugh. I was upset when I was awakened at midnight (less than 3 hours after I had gone to bed), but when I saw Ian was wearing only a onesie and lying on top of his snowsuit, I was amazed he slept that long as the poor guy was cold. Going to choir cost me a lot of sleep last night as I went to bed 2 hours after Ian did and then because he wasn't put to bed properly I had to get up at midnight and 4am (rather than just once).




Despite my lack of sleep last night, I've been very productive today. I took the kids with me to the grocery store, did one load of laundry (including putting it away!), did one load of dishes, mowed the lawn (with Ian in the Snugli while Nadia was napping), graded papers while feeding Ian while Nadia was napping, etc. It's getting easier to get more accomplished now that I'm using the Snugli more and also now that Ian is taking 4 naps a day.




Paul is not one to give compliments on my appearance. I think the last time he gave me one was in the summer of 2008 (he liked one of the maternity outfits I wore that summer). However he has complimented me TWICE this week! WOW! That made me feel even better about my recent purchases.
As you can see Ian enjoys looking in a mirror and he enjoys his baths now. These pictures were hard to take. Most of the ones I took were blurry as they turn out better when I have both hands on the camera and  I was holding Ian with one hand.

No comments: