Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beautiful leaves (and kids!)

When Ian got up this morning at 8:00am, the first thing he told me was that he wanted to go downstairs and eat some chocolate cake. Up until a few months ago he had NEVER requested any food at any time of day. It does my heart good to know there are foods he enjoys now, and of course I have to concur with his opinion of chocolate! We didn't bring the cake home with us, not that I would have let him have cake for breakfast. I compromised and let him have a bowl of Cocoa Puffs in EleCare instead.

While Paul was watching football and Oliver was napping, I took Ian and Nadia for a ride in the stroller so I could get some exercise and also get some pics of them with the beautiful fall foliage. I'm going to use them as well as the other Picture Me pictures in other posts this week.


No comments: