This has been a jam packed weekend! Originally we planned to go to the pumpkin patch last weekend. I wouldn't normally schedule three special events for one weekend, but that's what ended up happening. Friday night Paul and Nadia saw the Velveteen Rabbit, yesterday the kids and I went with my parents to the pumpkin patch, and this afternoon all five of us went to see the Timid Dragon, a production put on on by children. Yesterday it was about 55 degrees when we were at the pumpkin patch. Today it was closer to 70 degrees.
I was hoping to make it to Sunday School on time this morning, but we were late again. However we were only 15 minutes late compared to 30 minutes late the last two weeks. If I hadn't taken time to pump this morning, we would have been on time. We were actually 5 minutes early for the doctor appointments on Thursday and Friday. I am getting better at judging how long it takes to get the kids and I out the door.
Last night did not go nearly as well as the previous night. Oliver gave me one 3 hour stretch (12:30-3:45am), but the rest of the night he only slept for 45-60 minutes at a time. I don't really like getting up every hour throughout the night! I keep reminding myself that this too shall pass. Paul has decided not to appy for the three positions in PA or the one in NY. He's going to apply for the ones in VA, WV, MD, NJ, and RI.
No comments:
Post a Comment