The shield is history! Ian hasn't used one for over 48 hours, and I have no intention of using them again. Although it was hard emotionally to start supplementing more, it was definitely the right thing to do. In five days he gained FOURTEEN ounces! Yes, my boy weighed 10lb 4oz this morning with only a dry diaper on! WOW!!! He's spitting up even more, but enough must be staying inside him. Now if we could just get him to sleep at least 8 hours straight at night again. I don't like getting up at 11pm or 1am.
2 comments:
Wow at the weight gain!! He has almost caught up with Bailey and in just a few days. I wish my two would gain like that.
Awesome weight gain. I love CVS shopping. It's so much fun when you see your total drop! Congrats on losing the shield. I almost quit nursing over the stress of a first child and learning to nurse and having to carry one of those everywhere. It was awful. Congrats on all those success!
Post a Comment