Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Mommy & Me Class

Starting next week Nadia will be old enough to join the preschool gymnastics class. Parents get to sit and watch that class, which will make it oh so much easier to keep Ian out of trouble if he's all I need to focus on during that 45 minute class. Although it was very comfortable in the gym today as it was only in the low 70's outside, I'm sure it will be warmer on other Wednesdays this summer, which is why we're going to take a break from gymanstics. Since we were going to the pool right after gymnastics today, I had her wear her bathing suit since it's not that different from a leotard. The weather wasn't really ideal for swimming, but it was warmer than it had been the previous two days. Normally I absolutely adore being outside when it's in the 70's, but I'd prefer it to be in the 80's if we're headed to the pool.

FedEx delivered the replacement parts for the trampoline today. This means we should be able to relocate the trampoline from the garage to the back yard in the near future. Nadia will be glad to be able to jump at home since she won't be jumping on the tumble track at the gym for 2 months.




No comments: