Nadia has been using the word "love" a lot lately. For example while she was making a birthday card for Gabby on Sunday afternoon she kept saying "She will love it." Today at the playground she told me "I'll love you forever and always, Mommy."
Another thing she has been saying a lot lately is "xyz is so cool." For example a girl in the neighborhood is also attending the VBS (she's 4 years old). She told me today "Madeline is so cool." Neither Paul or I use the expression "so cool" so I'm not sure where she picked that up.
I learned today that Nadia now finds porta potties to be repulsive. What a relief!!! Last summer she loved them and wanted to use it every single time we went to the playground. In fact the rule last year was she was limited in using it only once a day, LOL! I let her use it for the first time this year today, and she didn't like it. Yahooo!
Ian is still screaming whenever I feed him. Karen (OT) suggested today that I call Dr. Williams. After talking to both of them, the plan is to #1 separate feeding solids from drinking EleCare in case his vexation is over his "milk" being taken away and #2 try to only feed him foods he seems to favor to see if he's crying because he doesn't like the taste of things like peas. I'm to stick with just fruit the next few days and either make some pudding with the EleCare or buy some yogurt made with coconut milk. Dr. Williams said the only way we can know for sure if he's still in pain or not would be to do another scope. I think if I tell the allergist he's still screaming, he'll up the dose of Pulmicort again. I'm trying to see if we can reduce his crying some other way.
We've had a 30 degree drop in the temperature. It is lovely weather for going to the park (60's), but I'm glad it's supposed to be around 80 tomorrow so we can go to the pool, as we haven't been since Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment