Yesterday I was wearing 3 contacts for a few hours. I don't recommend doing that. Nadia poked my right eye, and my vision in that eye became what it is when I am not wearing contacts or glasses. I looked in the mirror to see if I could find the missing contact, and I also had Paul look in the eye. Neither of us could find it and although we couldn't find the contact in the carpet, we assumed it was no longer in my eye. So I put another contact in that eye. A few hours later I pulled the "missing" contact out of the corner of my eye. Ouch!
Last night Nadia woke up at 1:30am. I should have given her Tylenol right from the start. One of these days I'll learn. I finally gave it to her at 2:30am and finally was able to get her back to sleep at 3am. Paul was working in his office, and a few times I did let her cry for a little bit. So he decided at 2:40am to drive to school and work in his office there instead. He probably arrived about 4am. Nadia didn't cry from the time he left until when she woke up at 6:30am. This morning I discovered the cause of the tears - her third molar had broken through (first one on her bottom jaw). She now has ten teeth. I gave her Tylenol before she went to bed tonight so hopefully she'll sleep through the night.
I had to put her down early for her nap because I was taking her to Sarah's earlier than usual as I had a faculty meeting at 2pm. Unfortunately a train woke her up after she had been asleep 70 minutes. I think otherwise she would have taken a longer nap. Thankfully she did not cry at Sarah's today. Eli was also there, and she enjoys playing with Eli. She happily ran toward him in the yard. Eli will turn 1 year old next week. Hopefully she won't cry next Tuesday, which is the next time I'll be taking her to Sarah's since Paul & I have Monday off for Labor Day.
1 comment:
HAHA I'm so sorry your your 3rd contact - OUCH! I don't wear them so I can't even imgagine how weird that felt!
Yay Nadia on the 10th tooth, that's awesome! One more chomper to eat nummy foods with.
Nadia is so beautiful, just a perfect little princess. You are so blessed, Ruth.
Liam's 8th tooth just cut today but I think he's working on the eye teeth (it's all white and swollen there). Does Nadia have her eye teeth? Were they difficult for her to cut?
You take care now, have a great weekend! Hopre you get more sleep tonight :)
Em (emmykb from TTC)
Post a Comment