Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Crazy Hair Wednesday!

Tonight is crazy hair night at AWANA. As you can see, Nadia wanted to wear as many clips and barrettes and such in her hair as possible! She is ready to say six verses and recite all the books of the Bible; if you complete five sections you get a piece of candy, and that is why she learned so much for tonight. I haven't decided how I will make the boys' hair "crazy" tonight. I am hoping I can convince one of them to wear a clown wig. Ian is ready to say his verse (John 3:16), and Oliver is ready to say his "verse" (a portion of a verse). His is just 3 words long - "all have sinned." I took a video of Ian saying his first Sparks verse, and I also took a video of him riding his bicycle because he can now ride it completely on his own! His motivation was that he wanted to ride it to Jack's house. Jack is in his Sparks group and on his soccer team, and he lives just a few houses down from ours. Now if we could just get Oliver to ride his tricycle or his bike with training wheels.












No comments: