Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grandma is Coming!

Grandma has been planning to babysit Nadia on Thursday as I have a grant meeting and will be gone from home for about 7 hours. She was planning to drive up from MD tomorrow, but we are supposed to be getting some snow and sleet then so I suggested yesterday that it might be better if she came up today. So Grandma will be arriving here this afternoon and leaving on Thursday after I get back from my meeting at King's College. I'll be at school when she arrives today, but I'll be home tomorrow. I want Nadia to get to know all four of her grandparents so I am glad Grandma can come up for about 48 hours. Nadia will get to see her other Grandma (and Pop Pop) on Friday as I have a faculty meeting that afternoon so they'll be watching her for about 2 hours while I attend that meeting. I am very grateful that both Grandmas (and Pop Pop) are willing to take care of Nadia when I have a meeting at work. :-)
As you can see, Nadia had fun playing with the lights on the dining room wall again this morning. She also is a BIG fan of peekaboo lately. For example, we play that during bath time by Mommy hiding behind the shower curtain and Nadia hiding her face under a washcloth. What fun! :-)

2 comments:

TylerandBrianne said...

It is hard to believe that she has gotten so big!!! Time goes by so fast. Next week she will be like my baby and losing his first baby tooth. She is so cute.

Unknown said...

She is getting so big so fast!!! She is truly beautiful!! Just think she will be walking before you know it!! Time to start the dreaded baby proofing...lol