We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
E2 results today
I just called the nurse, and she said my E2 was 444 today. They are pleased with that so they don't want to change my dosages. I will have my next b/w and u/s on Friday morning. I bet my E2 will be over 1,000 on Friday. Keep in mind that in a "normal" cycle a woman's E2 peaks at about 150-200 around ovulation (for just one follicle). So having an E2 of 444 about 1 week before ovulation is much higher than "normal" but of course they want your E2 to be MUCH higher than normal with IVF if they hope you have at least 12 mature follicles. So anyhow so far so good although I am not feeling that great today. Off to work I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment