Well I had the phleb. use my left arm again as I wasn't sure if my right arm would cooperate again. Well if I need blood drawn again this week I'm offering my right arm as my left arm HURTS. I've had blood drawn 6 times in the last 12 days and 5 of those times from the left arm. I thought since that arm had "off" on Saturday and Sunday that it would be okay, but I was wrong. But maybe I am done having bloodwork for a few days??? I'll find out when the nurse calls me this afternoon.
Well my ultrasound was very painful (as my ovaries are SUPER DUPER tender) and very long as there were LOTS of follies to measure. She measured more than 30 follies. I know she measured 16 on the one ovary; I am not exactly sure how many on the other side, but I know it was more than 12. The ultrasound machine only allows you to record up to 12 follies per ovary so she had to make the machine think she did two separate ultrasounds as she needed more than 12 measurements per ovary. So I'd guesstimate she measured about 32 follies or so. A few of those (maybe 4?) were "small" (meaning only about 10mm). The biggest was 19mm. There were I'd say at least 5 follies between 17-19mm and quite a few in the 14-16mm range. My lining is thick enough (11mm), but I've only had a problem with a thin lining ONE time and that was on Clomid. My lining is always PLENTY thick enough on inj. I was a little nervous about the fact that I had more than 30 follies that were 10mm or greater, but I think the 10mm are too small to really "count." I hope so anyhow. I am still praying for a fresh transfer. My #s today again convince me my retrieval will be Wed AM, but I'll find that out for sure in a few hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment