Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Camera came!


Here are two belly photos taken tonight (17w4d). The photo at left shows the belly panel of the maternity skirt (of course in public the panel is hidden by whatever top I am wearing). The photo at right is in non-maternity pants, and in that outfit I don't look pg *at all*, but I pulled the shirt taut to try to make my belly more visible. I am looking forward to the day when it's obvious I'm pg even to those who don't know me. I'm not there yet, but my belly is growing! This is certainly the ONLY time in life when a woman wants to have a big belly, LOL! Paul still thinks it's nuts to take these photos, but at least he is willing to do so anyhow. :-)

1 comment:

The Adventures of Jing and Ying said...

You definately look pregnant to me! Steve used to laugh at me too when I had him take photos of my preggy belly :)