The bad news is that I brought the camera, but then forgot to take any pictures. OOPS! :-( She looked Super Cute; many made comments on how they loved her outfit (one my mom had bought her for Christmas plus of course I had her wearing tights and those little black patent shoes I love so much). The comment I get most often when people meet her for the first time is what big eyes she has. One of Paul's cousins is due to become a dad in June so there will be another baby there at the next party. His brother's kids and his other cousin's kids are much older (youngest is about 12) so Nadia will soon have a cousin her age to play with at these annual gatherings. Here we go again with trying to figure out a relationship. The child of Paul's cousin is what a second cousin to Nadia?
We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Way to Go!
The bad news is that I brought the camera, but then forgot to take any pictures. OOPS! :-( She looked Super Cute; many made comments on how they loved her outfit (one my mom had bought her for Christmas plus of course I had her wearing tights and those little black patent shoes I love so much). The comment I get most often when people meet her for the first time is what big eyes she has. One of Paul's cousins is due to become a dad in June so there will be another baby there at the next party. His brother's kids and his other cousin's kids are much older (youngest is about 12) so Nadia will soon have a cousin her age to play with at these annual gatherings. Here we go again with trying to figure out a relationship. The child of Paul's cousin is what a second cousin to Nadia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe the new cousin will be Nadia's third cousin. Regardless, I'm sure they will enjoy playing together.
Lynn
Post a Comment