Friday, April 8, 2011

Third Sticker

Yesterday I reintroduced Nadia's sticker chart. She had earned one sticker last Wednesday, and then we took a break since she had almost no appetite while she was sick. Her appetite came back this Wednesday, and so yesterday I decided it was time to return to eating a proper dinner. Last night she had a very hard time eating a few bites of tuna noodle casserole plus two green beans. She did earn a sticker though as although it took awhile and involved many tears, she did eat what I asked her to eat. I made spaghetti tonight so there wasn't any battle over that, and she actually ate 3 green beans without any ordeal. Whew. Paul prefers spaghetti and meatballs; so that's usually how I make it. Nadia won't eat meatballs (yet), but she'll eat sauce that has meat mixed in it. She rarely eats any meat so I made a meat sauce tonight instead of meatballs. Just two more stickers and we'll be making a trip to Friendly's for ice cream!

This morning Nadia told me my sock was broken. She meant there was a hole in my sock. LOL! I thanked her for pointing that out to me.

Another one of Nadia's favorite books is Olivia and the Missing Toy. I recorded her "reading" a portion of the book here. Enjoy!

No comments: