Thursday, September 12, 2013

3.75 Years Old!

In just 3 months he'll be FOUR years old. My oh my. Here are some ways he's changed and grown over the past 3 months:

1. He's no longer drinking EleCare! He's now drinking warm skim milk, water, grape juice, orange juice, and apple juice.

2. He's now getting himself dressed and undressed with the exception of his shirt.

3. He will now eat soft ice cream even though it's cold!

4. He's started using an iPad. He's spent most of his time on Endless Alphabet.

5. He and Nadia have really been into holding hands lately. Melts my heart.

6. I've started teaching him how to wipe himself.

7. He started Cubbies last night, took a 6 week t-ball class recently, participated in his second week of VBS in July, and is back in gymnastics.

8. He and Nadia are now in different Sunday School classes. Once she outgrew Wee Worship, he was at first opting to also stay with me for the entire worship service, but this past Sunday he had the courage to head to Wee Worship part way through the worship service even though Nadia wasn't going with him.

9. Nadia and Ian continue to develop creativity with their cooperative dramatic play. I love it!!!

10. He's learned to write the letter "I.". I'm hoping before he turns four he can write his name.

No comments: