We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Retrieval on Wednesday!
My E2 was 3,224 today so it was almost exactly double what it was on Saturday (which is my usual pattern to double every 2 days). Dr. Awad thinks that 25 of my follicles are mature. I am to have my HCG trigger tonight at midnight (what fun!) but then I get tomorrow off - NO SHOTS for the first day in 25 days. YAHOO! The shots will resume on Wednesday when I start the PIO shots. My retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday morning at 9:00am. So I really would appreciate LOTS of prayer on Wednesday for the retrieval and fertilization (ICSI) to go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ruth, I got you on my calendar otherwise I might forget... I will be definitely thinking of you on Wednesday. I am so excited for you. The u/s report is fantastic! (although I can't even imagine how hard must be to have 30 follicles growing in your ovaries...)
Keeping everything crossed for you!
Thanks, Lucia. You are right that it is very uncomfortable to have 30+ follicles growing in your ovaries!!!! :-)
Post a Comment