Saturday, June 20, 2009

Number Five

I thought for sure teeth #5-6 would be on the top (on either side of the middle two); I can see them through her gums, and they are very close to breaking through. However, it turns out that the fifth tooth to break through was on the bottom (to the left of the bottom two teeth). I have a feeling she's going to go from four to eight teeth in a VERY short period of time. This might explain the reason why she's been fussier than usual lately. Poor girl!

I got a cheeseburger at Ruby Tuesday. I don't think I ever got a burger there before. Most of the time when we go out I get chicken. With my last pregnancy the two things I craved more than usual were apples and salty foods. This time around I still prefer salty foods (sweet foods make me sick to my stomach), but the last few weeks I've had a huge craving for cheeseburgers. I have eaten more cheeseburgers the past few weeks than I did in the last few years. The other difference (greatly appreciated) is that the heartburn is very rare so far. YAY! Is heartburn a signal of gender during pgcy? Of course I am curious if jellybean is a girl or a boy. I realize I might develop heartburn sometime in the next 30 weeks, but I am grateful that it hasn't started as soon as last time!

2 comments:

TylerandBrianne said...

With T and B I wanted Mexican the 1st tri and I had horrible heartburn the entire pg. This time I want home cooking and chicken sandwiches. I would love some home made mashed potatoes, which I have never cooked. I have not had heartburn but one time.

Believeitwillhappen said...

I craved hamburgers with Evan! This time no major cravings. Can't wait to find out what we are having!