Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dairy Queen

I felt badly about strapping Nadia in the carseat again after she had already spent a decent amount of time there in the morning. So before we got in the car, I promised her that we'd get some ice cream at the mall. I had gone two weeks without having any ice cream, and that's a VERY long time for me. We both enjoyed the blizzard very much! I really don't think I have gestational diabetes. Those who have it tell me that they don't feel well after eating something with a lot of sugar in it; I felt fine after eating the ice cream. I know someone who also failed only1 of 4 blood draws during the 3 hour test, and she was told "Congratulations, you passed." Well eating less ice cream and such should help keep my weight gain in check if nothing else!

I do need to have Paul take another belly shot as it's been awhile. I haven't forgotten Tamera's request! I must say I felt better today about the size of my belly when a cashier at the grocery store told me how good I looked. She was comparing me to another pregnant woman she knows whose belly is much bigger than mine. I have to say that this comment put a smile on my face!

No comments: