Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stickers on Mommy

Nadia likes putting stickers on me - my nose, my forehead, my cheeks, my clothes, etc. I don't care how ridiculous I look since usually Nadia and Ian are the only ones who see me. Well today I accidently went to the grocery store and hardware store sporting two VeggieTales stickers. I was wearing Jimmy (the gourd) on the front of my Steelers t-shirt and Junior (asparagus) on the back of my t-shirt. OOPS! Paul pointed this out to me when I got home. I guess the people who saw me figured out that I'm a mom, LOL.

Out of the past five days, four of them Ian has had one long nap each day (averaging about 70 minutes long). Some days it was his first nap, and other days it was his second nap. I am thrilled! He's also continuing to make progress at night with sleeping longer. Way to go, Ian!

I'm done grading papers for the summer! I am glad to have the next two weeks off from doing school work aside from a little more preparation for the fall semester. YAHOO!

No comments: