This afternoon Nadia brought her "doggy" to ballet. Her teacher had been sending us messages on Facebook reminding us to have the children bring a teddy bear to class this week. She said they would be dancing with their teddy bear during part of the class, and dancing for their bears (the stuffed animals would be the audience) for part of the class. Nadia chose to bring her doggy. She's never been super attached to any teddy bear. Another girl brought a stuffed hippo, so she wasn't the only one who didn't exactly bring a teddy bear. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and watched the class, although Ian and I enjoyed being outside in the 80 degree temps at the playground during her class.
| I snapped this picture because Ian was (of his own initiative) waving and saying "hello" to people! Yay, Ian!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment