We started trying to have children in May 2002. After pursuing fertility treatments, domestic, and international adoption, our daughter Nadia Renee was born on 6-24-08 (at 36w4d). IVF #2 resulted in Ian Alexander, who was born on 12-12-09 (at 34w3d). Oliver Elliot (IVF #3) was born on 8-7-12 (at 31w6d)! Three other pregnancies (in 2005, 2007, and 2013) ended in miscarriage. Our family is complete! We are so thankful for our three miracles!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Shot #110
Well today I had injection #110 since I started them up on September 28 for the FET. Of course the pace has gone down drastically since Nov 27 when I went from 16 a week to 2 a week. But I wonder if today was maybe my last injection? I'll find out on Monday when we see the RE. I noticed there are no more refills on my progesterone suppositories which will be finished part way through next week. Of course if baby needs me to continue either or both, then I will gladly do so!!! But if I don't need to take suppositories or needles to the Caribbean, that would be awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment