Saturday, May 9, 2009

Antigua here we come!!!

Last night we drove to Paul's parents after Nadia's bedtime, and very early this morning got in the car and drove to the Newark airport (near NYC for those of you not from around this area). Our flight is scheduled to depart at 9:15am and arrive in Antigua a little before 2pm.


These are the last of the photos from our latest Sears photoshoot. I only ordered some of the ones I shared on Thursday, but I still think some of the ones I posted yesterday and today turned out pretty good. She's our cutie pie!!! Hopefully we'll get lots of good pics in Antigua!

Feel free to vote in the poll (top right corner). To answer Regina's ?, I'll contiue the PIO shots until 17dpo. I won't take it on Sunday night (18dpo) if it's still negative because my Beta is early on 19dpo. That's what I did with the BFN fresh cycle in 2007 (although I had the Beta at 14dpo not 19dpo). I've never had a different result from a Beta than what I got with a FRER (even got a BFP with a FRER with an hcg of 11.6 in 2005).
I became a mom in 2005, but last year was the first time I felt like celebrating Mother's Day, and many people consider this to be my first Mother's Day since it's the first one I have a child in my arms! My sister-in-law sent me a really nice Mother's Day card a few days ago that I plan to keep for years to come. Today I am 10dpo. I am hoping for the best belated Mother's day gift possible - two lines on a hpt! If that doesn't happen, it's still a great Mother's Day because I get to spend it with my daughter and hubby in the Caribbean! Paul's parents' anniversary is next week while we're away so they get to celebrate two events (Mother's Day and their 42nd anniversary) in Antigua!! Hope the 5 of us have a wonderful time!!

4 comments:

riversnake said...

Great pictures of Nadia, though, she is so cute I wonder if it is possible to take a bad picture of her! Hope you have fun in Antigua, I won't lie, I am VERY jealous! Hope you have a great first Mother's Day with Nadia, your husband, nice weather and gorgeous beaches! Way to celebrate in style :)

Kathy and Matt said...

All of Nadia's pictures are great. She is such an adorable baby!

Enjoy your trip. It sounds wonderful.

lmstephenson said...

Nadia is beautiful! Enjoy your mother's day in Antigua!

Joanna said...

Somehow I missed that you AND Paul's parents were going to Antigua. That sounds like a great family vacation!

Happy Mother's Day!