Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheerios


Nadia likes Cheerios sooooo much that she's decided to start wearing them. :-)
I am happy to announce that early this morning my sister gave birth to Rachel Elizabeth. Wendy had her first two babies early - Susie (3 1/2 weeks) and Adam (8 days), but Rachel came 4 days past her due date. She weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Her hair is similar in color to her sister's (not her brother whose hair is red). I look forward to meeting my youngest niece this summer! My mom is flying out to meet her 8th grandchild (4th granddaughter) this evening.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Noah happened to see this photo with the cheerio on Nadia's face and said, "Make a MESS!!!" :)

Congrats to Wendy!

Lucia said...

cute picture!!!!
I saw you logging in a few minutes (seconds!) ago... how did the transfer go? :-)