I am grateful that thus far Nadia is a good eater. In the past 3 months I can only think of 2 foods she's not liked - the breadsticks at Olive Garden and a slice of lime (wish we had a photo of the expression on her face when she tasted my garnish once in Antigua). She eats green beans with the same vigor that she eats a treat (such as yesterday Mommy shared a little ice cream with her from Dairy Queen at the mall). At least for Nadia it didn't matter that I introduced fruits to her first, she eats peas, green beans, carrots, and corn without any hesitation. Today she wanted me to share my corn on the cob with her. One needs more than 4 teeth to eat corn on the cob! :-)
Speaking of eating, I had NO idea how many worms baby birds eat in a day until recently! A robin built a nest in a bush right by our back porch, and the robin seems to be delivering worms to the babies non-stop!
Paul had a first this week. On Thursday night he gave Nadia a bath all by himself while I was at work. Way to go, Paul!!!
1 comment:
I Love Nadia pictures!!! She is precious sucking her thumb and walking!!!!
Post a Comment