Monday, November 16, 2009

Decreased Appetite

Nadia hasn't been eating very much lately. It bothers Paul much more than it bothers me. I figure she'll eat if she's hungry. She must not be in a growth spurt. She has been drinking more milk than usual. Unfortunately, the sippy cup leads to many tears these days because Nadia wants to carry it around all the time. We only let her hold it if she's drinking from it.

I went to a branch campus 90 minutes from our home to observe a faculty member this afternoon so Nadia was at Sarah's longer than usual, but she won't be going back to Sarah's for 2 weeks. Nadia has said the names of both of Sarah's children (Lane and Abbey). I've heard her say Abbey (age 3), and Sarah told me she's heard Nadia say Lane (he's in the 3rd grade).
Tomorrow someone from Lowe's is coming at 7:30am to measure for an estimate on the fence and deck. My other goals for the morning include making beef stew for Paul to eat while we're away (in addition to the pizzas I picked up today) and finishing packing our suitcase. Then I'm taking Nadia to Donna's house as I have my 2 hour doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon regarding the glucometer and such. After visiting with Donna I'll do a little shopping and then drive down to Maryland. I'm speaking at the NAEYC conference in DC on Thursday. It's a HUGE early childhood conference (average attendance usually exceeds 30,000). Paul will be driving down on Saturday, and we'll both be driving back Monday night. On Sunday we'll be celebrating my niece's 7th birthday, and on Monday we'll be having Thanksgiving dinner with my family. We'll celebrate with Paul's family on the actual holiday.

1 comment:

TylerandBrianne said...

My engine light has been on for 3 years. I only worry about it starts blinking then it means trouble.