1. Ian slept through the night last night for the first time in 4 weeks. YAHOO! I had told Paul he could put Ian down early if Ian was falling asleep sometime after 6:30, but since Ian slept for a few minutes on the ride home from Sarah's (around 5pm), he didn't go to bed until 7:45. He fussed a little at 4:45, but he fell back asleep on his own and didn't wake up again until 5:55! He slept for a little over 10 hours. YAY!!!! Paul started getting ready for work at 4:45 since he has to come home by 2:45 today since Sarah can't watch the kids. I can't sleep while he's shaving, getting dressed, etc., but I did get 7 hours of consecutive sleep, and I was in bed for 8 hours, which is an improvement. I went to bed later than usual because I did go to choir rehearsal last night. I was glad I went when I found out there's no rehearsal next week.
3. Ian is taking longer naps! Just a couple of weeks ago he was taking two 30 minute naps. His new nap schedule is to take a morning nap from about 8:30-10:00am and an afternoon nap from about 12:30-1:00 or 1:30pm. This is sooooo much better!!!
4. We have another babysitter! Yesterday Sarah told me she can only do half of the dates I had given her for the next four weeks. A lady in my church choir lives near us, and I asked her if she knew of anyone who babysat in our area. She said her sister-in-law does. Hopefully Nadia will like going to her house as much as she does going to Abby's house. I'll be going there for the first time next Wednesday as Sarah isn't available that day.
5. Ian is scooting forward and backward on his belly a lot more lately!
5. Ian is scooting forward and backward on his belly a lot more lately!
6. Ian's diaper rash is totally gone!
7. Ian has been eating stage 1 bananas and peaches the past 3 days!
8. Paul's advisor will be away for a week starting tomorrow. I love it when she travels because then Paul works from home a lot more, which means we see him more plus we save a lot of gas money. His commute (including the 20 minutes it takes to walk from the parking lot to his building) is 3 hours round trip each day so he can get more done if he works from home.
9. Paul's parents were going to come babysit tomorrow so I could attend my faculty meeting and a committee meeting. Because Paul will be home (see #8), they're going to come up on Saturday instead so that I can have a date with my hubby. WOOHOO!
2 comments:
Those are all GREAT reasons to rejoice! Especially considering that all of these are things that you have been having a hard time with lately. :) YAY!
Rejoice!
Post a Comment